Saturday, May 9, 2009

Charlie and Candice's Story







Charlie and I met through mutual friends 5 years ago. The weird thing is that when we were younger we hung out with some of the same friends but we never met. One weekend I was at the bar with a bunch of friends and I saw an old friend from high school. She happened to be one of Charlie's best friends. We started hanging out alot and I met Charlie. We became friends and ended up falling for eachother. We started dating for a little over a year and we decided to make a big move to South Carolina from PA for my job change. Charlie proposed to me before we officially moved. We were engaged in SC for two years before we got married. We had our own first house together. It was great! We made sure we got married in PA because that is where all of our family and friends were. We got married on April 20th,2007. A little over a year of being married and we found out that I was pregnant. We were so excited. We knew it was going to be hard without our family here. We recently had our precious baby girl Aubrey on March 6th, 2009. This has been a challange for us. We are thankfull our friends here have been such a big help. Having a baby has brought us closer together. Not having family here to help with the baby has challanged us but we are working together to figure things out for ourselves.

1 comment: